Tuesday, November 4, 2008

One is the Loneliest Number

I am so lonely. I just hate it here. I have no friends! All I do is go to school, go to meetings, and come back to this apartment where I sit alone again. It is awful. I see pictures of all these people doing things like going out to eat, going to concerts, going to the corn maze, sitting together at games, everything. I don't do anything. I just sit here and I hate it. I wish I was back home with Sara and Josh.

I voted today. It was a lot of fun....there wasn't a line! It was neat.....I went in and got my little card and stuck it in the slot and touched the screen to start voting- it was so neat. I loved it. And I got a sticker! two stickers actually.....the guy gave me one that said "future voter" and i was like huh? i am a current voter! so i asked him to give me the "i'm a georgia voter" one instead. and i got blisters because i had to walk from five points to the place where i voted and then all the way back to catch the bus. but it was cool- i voted for the first time!

i am very lonely here. mom and marie are coming up this weekend, so at least i will have someone for a couple days. but i am still really lonely. i miss caleb and my puppy. i just hate it here.

1 comment:

Lynn Wesley said...

Um. You have me! I had no idea that you felt like this.. what a great friend I've been :(

April Nicole Keefe, I love you. Like srsly. If you ever feel lonely, PLEASE call me. I will either come there or you can come here or anything. I would bring the Newsies and we would have a grand ol' time. Any time, day or night.. and I'm holding you to it!

P.S.- I wanted to bring you to the corn maze, but we were threatened within an inch of our lives because "they're not sisters yet" -- which is BS because it was a DATE NIGHT and I should be allowed to bring WHOEVER I want! And I wanted to bring my best friend :(

I love you so much. Please call me.