Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Three Things!

I really hate studying for TELE, so this is my distraction.

3 Things :-) Share

Sunday at 2:45pm

THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. April
2. Nicole/Cole
3. Keefer

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Sylvester, GA
2. Athens, GA
3. hmm, no where else.

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. LOST
2. NCIS
3. House

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. Bahamas
2. Washington, DC
3. Orlando

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. Ireland
2. London
3. France

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS/MEALS
1. Cheesecake!
2. really good pasta
3. chicken sandwiches

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. My pre-birthday dinner tonight!
2. Spending summer with caleb!
3. Turning 21- yeah! 3 weeks!

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. my adorable puppy, buck
2. butterball - the best kitty ever.
3. blackie- my first pet! yes, she was a black cat. i was not so original

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
1. Lynn
2. Maybe Marie
3. Maybe Anna, since she's following me now!

THREE FAVORITE BANDS
1. REO Speedwagon
2. Jack's Mannequin
3. right now, OAR.

THREE FAVORITES I am listening to RIGHT NOW
1. All-American Rejects - Gives you hell
2. OAR- Shattered
3. The Script- The man who can't be moved

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. H2O
2. Sweet Tea!
3. Strawberry Lemonade

THREE FAVORITE SPORTS TEAMS
1. Atlanta Braves
2. Duke Blue Devils
3. Notre Dame Fightin' Irish!

THREE FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Mikatas! i cannot WAIT til my birthday dinner here.
3. Outback

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU
1. Smart
2. Hungry
3. Shopaholic

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I heart you!

Are you gonna get some strawberry lemonade at Chili's tonight? I've heard it's really good.

And YAY for Jack's Mannequin!