Thursday, April 19, 2012

Harry Potter Blog Challenge Day 4

Day 4: Your Favorite Villain


This one is actually a difficult. So many of the villains were such powerful characters, and it's hard to say one that I like enough to label my "favorite."


I'm going back and forth between a couple different people: daddy Malfoy, little Malfoy, mommy Malfoy....but, I think I am going to land on Barty Crouch, Jr. 


I thought his whole story line was impeccable, and I was incredibly disappointed in the fourth movie for leaving it completely out and glossing over basically everything. His storyline was so detailed....his mother taking his place in jail, using Harry's stolen wand to conquer the Dark Mark, acting like he was Moody for an entire school year...everything! I'm rereading the fourth book right now and am pretty excited to get to this part again.


Plus, he is played by David Tennant, who is the 10th doctor in Doctor Who. He's fabulous and I love him.  

No comments: