Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 27

Day 27: Your Pets!

I am a HUGE animal lover. I miss my pets so much when I am at college. You may think it is crazy, but I know they miss me, too! So here are my three favorite animals.


This is my puppy, Buck. He was my 15th birthday present :) I love this dog more than anything else in the world! When I am home, he sleeps in my room. When I'm gone, he sleeps outside my door and pouts.

This is the adorable Little Bob. He is my puppy's best friend. He is half bobcat and has a tiny little broken tail. He wouldn't come near us until 2 1/2 years ago, when he got really sick. After my parents took him to the vet, he decided to make it his life mission to be an inside kitty.

My other pet is Butterball, who I sadly do not have a picture of on my new computer. She is around 14 years old and is a long, skinny, black thing! She belongs to my mother, and gets very jealous....she also doesn't like Little Bob very much!


And there you have it: my wonderful pets. I can't wait to see them!


No comments: