Friday, March 11, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 29

You Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me!


Day 29: Three Wishes 


Some of these topics really make you think, huh? If I had three wishes, what would they be? I know I should probably be awesome and use all of the to better the world, but humans are selfish. More than likely, I wouldn't use them (or at least all of them) for things like that. So here we go: the three things I would wish for right at this moment. 


1) Love. Of course, this is if these three wishes don't abide by Genie's "I can't make anyone fall in love with anyone else." Although that isn't really what I am going for here. This wish would be for love to come in my life SOON. If I could actually wish something, it'd be more specific, but we'll just be general for this post.

2) To be a famous and rich singer. This is my dream, so if I have 3 wishes, I am totally using one to make my dreams come true! Then I could use the money to buy things for my favorite people and charities and such.

3) To be able to eat anything and everything I want without gaining ANY weight! I love food. It isn't a secret. It would be awesome to be able to eat Chickfila, girl scout cookies, sweet tea, pizza, etc. without feeling guilty about eating unhealthy food. 

Now, I'm going to go search for magic lamps in hopes of finding my very own genie :) 

1 comment:

Katie said...

love? what happened to hating all boys ;)