Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Twenty-five Things

Again, I really hate doing notes on facebook, so i am just going to do it on here.

1) Exclamations points are my favorite punctuation mark. I use them frequently.

2) I would really like to see J. Edgar Hoover's "secret files" on all the presidents and political leaders. It would be SO cool........and I'm a really big history nerd.

3) I am pretty excited about learning how to make a website. My e-tailing class is my favorite! I think I will be really proud when I finish this semester.

4) I was not cool in high school, but two of my best friends were in the "crowd." They were really the only people I liked from the group.

5) The first flowers Caleb gave me were pink and yellow roses. We looked it up and those colors stand for friendship and rejection when they are put together.

6) I tend to buy things for people that I love myself. Like the earrings I got for Sara and then asked for at Christmas.

7) I love books. New books have a great smell, and I can get lost for hours. I have stayed up until all hours of the night because I can't put books down once I start them.

8) My favorite band is The Monkees. They are from the 60s, had their own TV show, and are super cool. One of my dreams in life is to meet Davy Jones, one of the members (the one with the English accent).

9) Van Gogh is my favorite artist. I have a copy of "starry night" in my room above my TV. I want 2 more and then my collection of favorites will be complete.

10) My dream car is a red '67 corvette convertible, fully restored. It will be beautiful.

11) I am afraid of trains and train tracks. For legitimate reasons.

12) I love love love playing poker. I am SO happy Caleb and Ryan taught me how to play.

13) We went gypsy hunting this weekend and we were successful! Oh yeah.

14) I love Michael Douglas and Nicholas Cage. They are my favorite and 2nd favorite actors. I don't really have a favorite actress, but I like Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon.

15) Music is my life. I don't know what I would do with myself if God didn't give me the voice I have. Although I guess He would have given me another gift...but I'm glad I got musical talents.

16) I absolutely love Christmas. It is my favorite time of year. I love to buy presents for people and eat the yummy food at everyone's houses. And I like presents. And JESUS!

17) I really like TV. I have a massive list of shows to watch (starting on monday and continuing on through the days of the week): secret life, one tree hill, CSI:Miami, house, 24, NCIS, scrubs, lost, jay leno, CSI, smallville, Monk, psych, that 70s show, friends, and a lot more.

18) I love the Duke University Blue Devils. J.J Redick drew me in, but Coach K made me stay. If I had the money to go there, I would in a heartbeat. Maybe for graduate school.

19) I love chocolate. A LOT. ice cream, candy bars, cookies, brownies, cake, etc. I will hate it when my metabolism slows down and I have to limit myself on how much I eat.

20) My favorite restaurant is Mikatas Japanese Steakhouse. I love the soup, the salad dressing, the (double) rice, the shrimp, the steak, the chicken, the veggies, and the orange sherbet. Everything except the coleslaw. I am so sad that Caleb and I can't go there for Valentine's Day this year. I also go for my birthday with my parents and sister, so at least I have that to look forward to.....over 3 months from now.

21) I want to either have my own CD, be on Broadway, or be on a TV show/in a movie. All of them would work though.

22) I really like cooking and finding new recipes. It is a little difficult because I am so picky with my food, but I think I do a pretty good job of eating different things every week. I haven't exactly mastered cooking steak yet, though, but Caleb has so that's good. I just make him do it.

23) I really want some new shoes and clothes. I know I have a lot, but there are still some different things that I really want and just can't find anywhere.

24) I want to have enough money one day to buy everything in a Coach store. I want to have a Louis Vuitton bag, and maybe a Hermes Kelly Bag too.

25) I miss being at home. I am liking Athens more now, but I miss my family, my dog, and all my friends from church/poker night/school. I feel really out of the loop with everything that is happening down there and I don't like it.

well that was fun. it took me a really long time- like 40 minutes. i had trouble thinking of things.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

So I love how the first random fact was "Exclamations points are my favorite punctuation mark. I use them frequently." Yet you only used THREE during the whole blog: Once about e-tailing, once about GYPSIES, and once about JESUS [those last two are pretty legit]

And I must hear about why you're afraid of trains/train tracks. Which reminds me that a train almost made me late to class today, and I thought of you.

P.S.- How'd your test go?

April Nicole Keefe said...

it wasn't great. it was really hard.

and i didn't want to OVERUSE exclamation points since i said i liked them

Matt said...

10. BMW > Ford Mustang > Corvette :-P

12. Perhaps we should start a regular poker night....

13. Sketchyyyyyyy

15. I didn't know you were a hardcore singer. Cool.

25. I know the feeling. You're going through the same thing everyone does.