Monday, February 16, 2009

V-day Weekend!

So, I went to atlanta for valentine's day to see my caleb....and it was fun.

on friday we went to a party where i wore an awesome dress- i'm not sure how long it will take to get the pictures because some girl took them on her camera. caleb knows her but i don't, so i can't hurry her along in sending them to me. the only bad thing about the party was that it was SO FAR from caleb's apartment and we had to walk for a while. we road the bus as far as we could but the guys live off campus so we had to walk a few blocks. i ended up taking my shoes off for a little while, but quickly put them back on before we got to the sidewalk with broken glass and bottle caps. the party was ok- i didn't really know anyone and anna didn't come, so i felt a little out of place. they had cool decorations- rose petals everywhere and streamers...it look really cute and high-schooly. they also had yummy cupcakes that i ate two of while we were there....they were pretty awesome. strawberry frosting- yum. just what i like. we got back to caleb's a little after midnight and changed, then i fell asleep while we were watching tv and woke up at like 3:30 and then actually went to bed.

caleb let me sleep late on saturday (sometimes he has trouble with this because he gets up so early) and he brought me breakfast! a blueberry bagel. it was pretty yummy. then we ate some lunch and got ready for the day.......and then we worked on my website for like 2 hours! it took a long time, but i got most of it done with caleb's help. then we went to the grocery store, where we got our valentine's day meal- lemon rosemary salmon, baked potatoes, and sauteed zucchini. yum. the salmon had a little too much rosemary for me, because we didn't know that it would be so strong after it cooked, so that was sad. then we made chocolate covered strawberries- my favorite! oh my gosh, they were SO GOOD. we froze them for a few minutes and they were awesome. i loved them. then we watched SNL and went to sleep.

sunday we went to IKEA!! i love that store. it is pretty much my favorite store ever. i can't wait to buy stuff for my house one day. i did get some drinking glasses that look really cool- i desperately needed some because all i had were four mugs that came with my plates/bowls. then we watched some more tv- Monk!- and after that i had to come back to athens....sad.

it was a pretty good weekend. today i had to work on my website a lot- i was in the for about 2 and a half hours and finally sent it in around 3:45. hopefully she'll send my grade back soon so i can know if i need to go back and work on wednesday.

thats pretty much all i have to say today. i am exhausted but have to go to chapter....hopefully it won't last too long so i can watch secret life of the american teenager and get some chickfila!

No comments: