Thursday, November 11, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

This is a fairly easy entry. There really isn't much meaning behind it! I wanted something that would describe what I wanted this blog to be- I made it for the purpose of letting out my inner most thoughts via writing. And I wanted my full name in it, because I like to use my middle name in basically everything.

This entry is a little sad, because there just isn't that much to the name of this blog. So, to give it a little more, I'll explain the names behind my other two blogs, too!

My music blog is entitled "Don't Stop Believin' " and it has a double meaning. First, the song of the same name by Journey is my absolute favorite song in the world and has been for many years. Way before Glee, all you band-wagoners. It was my ringtone for three years and I have done everything I can think of to get it on my new phone but I haven't accomplished it quite yet. That blog also got that name because it is a mantra for me in the music department. It is me telling myself constantly to not give up on my dreams!

My baking blog is called "Smokin' Mixers." Sara and I spent a lot of time one night trying to think of an awesome name for this blog. I love to bake, and I am currently obsessed with kitchen-aid mixers, which is where the "mixers" part came from. Smokin' just sounded cool!

Day 3 is going to be tough, so maybe it is good that today's was so easy. Tune in tomorrow!

No comments: