Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 6

Day 6: A Picture of Something That Makes You Happy

This is hard, because soooo many pictures make me happy. I believe I will give you my current top 3 favorite pictures (not in any specific order)

Number 1:


This is a picture of me, Danielle, Drew, and Seth at the GA/FL game this year. It was my first time going, and I had SUCH a great time. Here is a little bit about the three people in the picture with me:
Danielle- she and I have been friends basically forever. But that is another blog post!
Drew- he is my new biffle. enough said.
Seth- today, he said we are "pretty epic friends," so i think that tells you what you need to know.


Number 2:

Me and Josh! I don't remember exactly what I was going on at this point, but Josh always cracks me up and he is one of my favorite people. More about him in the friend post, too.

And Number 3:

My sister and I pointing to our names on the graduate plaques in Tate plaza! We were very proud of our names.

No comments: