Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Confusion of Growing Older

I'm sitting her, trying to finish writing my rough draft and not having a lot of luck with it. I thought it would be a little easier than the last ones....try something new and write about it sounds so easy! It's turning out not to be so easy.

I've been thinking a lot about the future lately. After my college visits, I've been thinking about where I should go and what I should do. I've even been questioning my choice of major, what I should do with the rest of my life..even if I should even continue going or just take some time to figure out what I want to do.

My mind is just not on my schoolwork lately. It isn't on anything that has to do with school, except for the panicky thought that I'm probably going graduate with less than the 4.0 that I have held onto for my entire life......because I currently have two classes that I have B's in instead of A's. I don't even want to think about studying for the two tests I have in the middle of this week.

I guess this is the junior college version seniors' being distracted by graduation's approach. I am counting the days until May 7th. Then it will just start all over at whatever school I choose. I know people say that you should stay in school, because you'll have to work all your life when you're done, but I just don't know how much more of it I can take. Hurry up summer......I need another break!

No comments: