Monday, December 6, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 12

Day 12: What You Believe

I believe Jesus is the reason for the season.

I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky.

I believe chocolate heals wounds.

I believe the children are our future.

I believe love conquers all.

I believe in Narnia.

I believe one pair of shoes really can change your life.

I believe it only takes one random date to find the love of your life.

I believe music isn't what it used to be.

I believe in miracles.

I believe a person is only as awesome as their friends.

I believe in being generous with what is given to me freely.

I believe the sweeter the tea, the better.

I believe a lady should be proper and polite at all times.

I believe books can never truly be replaced by technology.

I believe in reading and watching things in order.

I believe the crossword puzzle keeps my mind sharp and is better than sudoku.

I believe the world is my snowball just for a song, so I get out and push it along.

I believe no one says "I love you" like Ol' Blue Eyes himself.

I believe in the importance of grammar.

I believe love is out there somewhere, waiting for each of us.

I believe that Drew's couch is better than ours because of the attached footrests, and that his blanket is warmer than mine.

I believe God gave me my beautiful littles and grandlittle for a reason.

I believe that you can never be too old for Disney.

I believe that Sara is the biggest procrastinator ever.

I believe that you can love both Star Wars AND Star Trek. May the force be with you. Live long and prosper.

I believe the way to man's heart IS through his stomach.

I believe in helping others whenever possible.

I believe showing God's love is a better way to witness than passing judgment.

I believe my dog misses me when I am gone.

I believe there is always someone out there who feels the same way I do.

I believe that true friends, no matter how distant you get, can always easily come back in my life if they want.

I believe food always tastes better when someone else makes it.

I believe a girl can never have too many shoes.

I believe that Jesus died for me, loves me unconditionally, and is preparing a place for me.

And lastly, I believe these are not the droids you're looking for.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

These are not the droids we're looking for.

I think this is my favorite post too. I don't look forward to this day because I don't think I can top this. I may end up going, "I believe this" and link "this" to your blog. me gusta MUCHO.

Ansley said...

Lol i was gonna do exactly this for today's post. Great minds think alike!