Saturday, December 11, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 14


Day 14: A Picture You Love

For those of you who know me well (or even not so well), you probably know that I am a horrible decision maker. This means that when a post like this is being written, I cannot decide what ONE picture to use.....so I am going to show you four of my favorite pictures of all time. These are somewhat strange- not normally the pictures you show people, but they are so awesome.These are definitely the pictures I look at and say "I just love this picture." So here we go!






This is a picture of me and Katie at our bid dinner this year. I absolutely adore this picture. We both look like little kids- Katie with her flower and me with my very excited face! Yes, we are pretty awesome. No need to tell us.








This picture was taken at John's house. You may remember John and Sam from this post and this post. My last semester of college, during finals, Sara and I decided to be awesome friends and help John move his belongings from his dorm back to his house. In this picture, we had finished unpacking the van, and Sam was laying the back "seducing" me. It was hilarious. I don't remember exactly what happened to make me put my heads in my hands, shake my head, and think "why am i friends with you people?!" but just know it was really funny. This day was so awesome!







This was taken after my formal this past spring. Josh, Sara, Daniel, Owen, Marissa, and I were at the Grill downtown for some late-night yumminess. One of the funny things about this picture is the fact that Josh is still in his tux, but I got to change into shorts and a tank top (my only change of clothes). At this point, I had just said something without thinking (like always) and Josh made a "that's what she said" joke out of it. I honestly have no idea what the actual joke was, but he and I DIED laughing. We looked like this for a good 5 minutes, at least. And I'm pretty sure I almost cried.




I chose this picture of me and Sara (out of all of them) because of the story and the day behind it. This was probably one of my favorite days of the entire year- maybe my entire college career. This was taken at BYX's Date Auction/Dance Party- a party I almost didn't get to attend. I was motivated by Jake to finish my 8 page paper so I could go. I was so happy I did! After the awful 2 weeks previous to this, I really needed a fun night with my best friends. I had an awesome time. Wil had just found out that Caleb and I were no longer together, so he made a funny joke to make me feel better! After the party, we went to iHop, where I actually met John. Plus my bff took a ton of awesome pictures.





So there you have it! These are just four of the pictures I love, but I think they tell a lot about who I am and who my friends are. I hope you love them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Katie said...

haha. we took that picture upside down, remember? I had to rotate it to the right way. But I do love it too!