Tuesday, December 28, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 20

Day 20: Nicknames

I don't have many nicknames- at least not many that stick. Most people simply call me April- it's a pretty short name, so there are not many ways to shorten it! But, like everyone, I do have a few things people call me, so here we go:

1) Keefer.
~ This is my most-used-by-friends nickname. Really, the only people who call me this are Abbey and Anna, but I have been "Keefer" to them for at least 7 years now, so it isn't going anywhere!

2) Nicole/Cole
~ This is my family nickname. As you can see by the title of my blog, my middle name is Nicole. My mother, sister, and grandmother have called me Nicole and Cole basically since I was born. I immediately answer to it, which confusing the majority of people. I can't count how many times my sister has called me Nicole in front of her friends, and then she has to explain to them why I respond!

3) Ape
~ I hate this nickname. If you want me to like you, don't call me this. If you don't want me to like you, don't call me this. Just leave it alone.

And that about covers it. I have had other nicknames over the years, but these are pretty much the main things that people call me- but you can call me April. Or you can think up your own nickname for me.

No comments: