Friday, December 24, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 19

Day 19: Something You Miss

Oh, goodness. This might be depressing to do! There are a good number of things I miss, so I'll just list a few of them.

- I miss Caleb.
- I miss my Grandma Britt. I wish I had years of stories about her like my mom does.
- I miss my Aunt Jan. I still cry when I think too long about her.
- I miss my job at the scrub shop. I loved being super awesome at my work.
- I miss being on stage for musicals at least once a year.
- I miss the Cookie Shoppe when I'm in Athens.
- I miss driving to Atlanta and shopping at IKEA.
- I miss my long hair. Working on getting it back as quickly as possible.

Because it is Christmas Eve, I'm not going to spend too long writing. We have food to cook for dinner tonight. This short list, I'm sure, will give you some sort of insight into who I am- which I assume is the point of this 30 day challenge. Tune in for Day 20!

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! I hope it is awesome and that Jesus blesses you :)

No comments: