Thursday, December 30, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 21

Day 21: A Picture of Yourself



This may seem like a strange picture to put in this blog post, but it is truly one of my favorites. I believe it tells a lot about me. I had the GRE coming up two days later, and I was really nervous about it! After eating a picnic lunch, I tried to squeeze in some studying (I think I was on the math section at this point...).

I think it is very telling of who I am. I am a bookworm, definitely. Who else but me would be studying instead of enjoying the picnic? Not anyone I can think of- not that my way is the right way. Also, I feel like this gives a different perspective than normal pictures. I had no idea it was being taken. It makes me kind of think "Is this how I look to the people around me?"

No comments: