Thursday, December 9, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 13

Day 13: Goals

This is going to be one of the more difficult posts for me to write. I have so many goals in my life, some realistic and many not so realistic. There are so many things I want to do, so many things I want to be in this life. There are so many things that will probably never happen but they still have that hold in my heart and in my mind. I am not really sure the best way to go about this post, but I'm going to do my best!

Serious Goals
1) Sing professionally.
- If I had to pick one thing that I want to do in life, this would be it. Music is my life, my soul, my passion. I would be incredibly happy spending my life on the stage or in a tour bus traveling the country. I have written about 20 songs in the past couple of years that I have only shown to one other person. One day.....one day I will have music and I will record them, even if it is just for myself.

2) Finish grad school
- I am almost 1/4 of the way through this one!


Ridiculous Goals
1) Meet Davy Jones
- He is my favorite Monkee and I love him.

2) Own a baseball team.
- I just think this would be awesome.

3) Be a Disney princess
- I could have put this in serious goals also, because I am definitely planning on auditioning at some point in my life. I really want to be one of the princesses that sing!


There are so many things that I have said "that is one of my life's goals" about, but I am having trouble coming up with all of them right now. However, this is a good start. These are the ones I think about most often, so I think they are the ones that most people should know!



No comments: